onsdag 21 augusti 2013

Most beutiful birthday gift !


 This morning I woke up with a feeling of being flattened under the night. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat so I started the day with buying a lots of ginger and lemon. My best home remedies from my grand mother is to drink a lot of lemon juice to cure a sore throat and I promise it really do works! But than the evening came I started to feel worse and under the night I even got fever, so it was a hell of a night, but after a little pill from the medicine-box I soon was sleeping like a baby. 
But this still made things much more complicated, our plan was to leave today but since I was feeling that bad yesterday we diseaded to delay our journey for tomorrow. Today I will try to be kind to myself and body and sleep a good night sleep so that.. everything will be just fine. Goodbye Norway and Scotland here we come!
Like Henrik wrote in the last message we where at Horton reggae festival this weekend with our beutiful friends, Simon and Bea! And there where also some nice photographer that took some nice photos, watch it here:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar